Embody the Hero Within: How 5 Ancient Greek Myths Can Help Unlock Your Healing Potential
So honored to be so warmly hosted by the Trauma Research Foundation community every Tuesday for the month of August!
This is our first episode. “The Myth of Medusa and Perseus: Encounter the Shadow, Confront Paralyzing Fear and Harness the Power of Wounds”
- Session 1 – The Myth of Medusa and Perseus: Encounter the Shadow, Confront Paralyzing Fear and Harness the Power of Our Wounds
- Session 2 – The Myth of Sisyphus: Carry the Weight of Being, Find Meaning, and Connect to the Flow of Life
- Session 3 – The Myth of Minotaur and Theseus: Step into the Labyrinth of Integration, Loving and Liberating the Repressed Parts of the Psyche
- Session 4 – The Myth of Chiron: Embody our Inner Wounded Healer, Honoring the Wisdom and Pain of Psychic Duality
- Session 5 – The Epic of Odysseus: Navigate the Inner Odyssey and Return to Self